Replies

• Lorelai23
    Lorelai23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look amazing!
  • pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Ressie-- Plateau is better than gaining weight. You've done a great job so far. I know you will shake it up and go down weight again. Good luck!
  • pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Weightlossdiva1219--- You have done a wonderful job! I agree that you are a beautiful girl at whichever weight you are, although the new weight is probably healthier. A pretty face is still a pretty face!
  • Italianma7
    Italianma7 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    congratulations
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks lovelies :) I appreciate the compliments. I've worked hard to get where I am :)
  • Riggers1612
    Riggers1612 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, you must be so proud. Well done.
  • Run50nutter
    Options
    Fantastic effort, you look amazing
  • Carolfp
    Carolfp Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    oh my glob. YOU are amazing. truely truely. How I wish you were my gym buddy. <3 don't ever look back now babe.

Inspirational :')
  • deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You are adorable!!! You are quite an inspiration!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!! Congrats!!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Honey you look great. Keep it up. Tracking your weight on your mirror had to have been another motivator. Good idea.
  • lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!! I needed to see your story today... I am the same height and started a bit heavier, but close to a similar weight. This is SO inspirational. CONGRATS and keep it up!! Amazing :flowerforyou:
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :D I love inspiring people. I was once 50 lbs heavier than I am now, and scrolling through success stories on this message board to help keep me motivated. It feels so impossible when you have so far to go, but then when you're so close, it's an amazing feeling.

And to the girl who says she wishes she was my gym buddy, OMG ME TOO. I really need one. I mean, I'm lucky cause my boyfriend is really athletic and fit too, so he's my gym buddy :) But he also likes to play basketball while he's there, and we don't lift together. I do my own lifting stuff. He takes forever to lift too lol.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • lillivewire87
    lillivewire87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU GO GIRL! I started off at the same weight...I am 25 pounds down so I am halfway there! Super inspiring! Keep it up you look awesome!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!!
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im also 5'10" and you are an inspiration to me, well done you look fantastic!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, the motivation, and inspiration!!!! You look AMAZING, and thanks for sharing how you did it! Keep up the fantastic work!:drinker:
  • vamp9123
    Options
    You look amazing.,.I am the same way too. I am at 184lbs now and my goal weight is 150 lbs..lets see! I hear 35 lbs is not that bad..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!