Newbie!

Options
Hey guys,

I just joined today and I am basically looking for people (any age, nationality or gender) who are in a similar position to me... I am 20 years old, male and weigh 270lbs. I gained weight gradually between the ages of 13 and 15 after suffering from social anxieties and depression, I am past that now but the weight I gained during that time has lingered and I am finally looking to get rid of the last few reminders of that period of my life. As I said anybody is welcome, look forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• LuvPoleFitness
    LuvPoleFitness Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined today as well!! I'm 31 and I was always thin and pretty fit but I have just felt over the last few years my weight has been creeping up. I started pole fitness classes a few years ago and love every minute of them and now I am on week 3 of The Insanity workout DVD's which are so hard but I'm loving it. I just want to feel fit and healthy.

I look forward to hearing about your progress and good luck in your challenge x
  • Xylosphere
    Options
    Hey, thanks for your reply.

I am glad to hear you're doing so well, It gives me a lot of motivation that these goals can be achieved with commitment and hard work along the way, congratulations and good luck with your future gains (losses) :)