i need and accountability partner

Options
Someone to help me to stay on track for several weeks and get over the beginning hump of journaling and staying active. Iim 215 5'7" and carry most of my weight in my midsection. Ive lost weight of mfp before so I know I can do it..I just need a just say no pal!

Replies

• taximom99
    taximom99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm starting again after falling off the past few months. I know I can do it too. Having the extra motivation and accountability really helps.
  • KathieSwenson
    Options
    You can add me. I was 220 starting and 5'6. Closer to 5'7.
  • stephyj528
    stephyj528 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    me too! i just started again and ive done the same thing. before i lost 20lbs in 2 months and it was hell this time im going slower..we have the same amt of weight we want to lose...are you doing 1lb or 2lbs a week? im doing 1lb. i mostly use the phone ap too fyi. add me
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    It is very beneficial to add friends on MFP - it will make the ride easier and more fun. But...

I want you to know that the motivation to lose weight, make the changes necessary to keep it off and build healthy lifelong habits is all on YOU. I have 20 years on you and I strongly encourage you to do this right this time.

Eat well. Eat what you enjoy but weigh and measure everything. Eat to fuel your body - you only have one and it is only forgiving for so long. Exercise to improve your health and longevity. Find something that you enjoy and will do consistently. The activity is the most important thing. You can tweak things later.

Best of luck. The power is inside you and when YOU are ready to lose the weight - nothing and no one will be able to stop you. Not even you. :flowerforyou:
  • tracyhne
    tracyhne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just starting as well and need someone to keep me mindful of journaling and staying motivated. Add me please - not sure how to do all this stuff out here but am willing to learn. 5'6" and have 25 pounds to loose...
  • visabsoluta
    Options
    You can add me, too. I want to lose around 44lbs.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    You should be accountable for yourself, not asking strangers on the internet.
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!