Not there yet but changes already!!

Hey guys (:

I haven't posted before but losing motivation so thought I'd post these up! The first picture I was 12st 8lbs and the second I am 11st 11lbs. Not alot of weight gone but I can see the changes! I'd like to get down to 9st 5lbs and I am 5'4 :)

29c5e2b.jpg

Replies

• MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    You can definitely see a difference! Great job on your healthy journey.
  • ClarissaMorris
    ClarissaMorris Posts: 4 Member
    Wonderful!!!! Don't forget to assess how you FEEL!! Do you have a little more energy? Are you sleeping better? Also take measurements. Sometimes the numbers here will be more drastic than the scale. Stay motivated! You can do it!!!!
  • Defo can see a difference there huni , your hard work is showing keep it up :)
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Nice!! Keep up the great work! Just do what you are doing every day, even if you don't notice progress... it just takes time & consistency.
  • cllmetatrsld
    cllmetatrsld Posts: 58 Member
    Totally a difference, for sure. Check your back out, a much smoother line. You've actually almost completely gotten rid of that "bra fat" that accumulates under the bra band on your back! Mine I can't seem to drop!
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    i am same height and 169 lbs but lesser on tummy.so it about shapes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!