Emotional Eating; I need some help!

Options
Yesterday I found out there was a huge tragedy in my family. To compensate I ate about 800 calories worth of biscuits. And tips for emotional eaters out there like me?
Thanks!

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry!

Go for a walk if you feel the need to binge.
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry!

Go for a walk if you feel the need to binge.

i agree with this, from an emotional eater I became an emotional workout-er HAHA. I stopped telling myself that I need chocolates when I'm sad :flowerforyou:
  • LizMClayton
    Options
    I am a huge emotional eater myself. I would defiantly suggest eat something healthy like grab a banana or apple and GO outside for a walk if you can grab a friend too. And stay out of the house and away from food until you know you can control yourself around your fridge. Have a friend stay with you as well who understand your emotional eating habits to make sure what you eat is a healthy alternative and stops you from stuffing the chocolate down.
  • JimiB73
    Options
    I know it's much easier said than done, but if you could go for a jog or something that will help. It will give you time to think and also help you avoid eating. Sorry for whatever it is you are dealing with.
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Know how your feeling I was set up at work and sacked. Went through 2 1/2 tubs of Ben and Jerry's over last 2 days and you know what I'm going to do...

Nothing.. I'm gonna ride the rest of today out then get back on my plan tomorrow. 1-2 days of poor eating will not kill me.