What was your no regret food this week?

Options
2»

Replies

• CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    the only food I regret eating is the ones that don't taste good.

Agree - the worst is when you are looking forward for days to a meal or item and it falls flat.

I had been looking forward to going to a local bakery for days, and finally went yesterday. I do not regret the cupcakes, salted caramel cake, and red bean stuffed sweet bread that I ate. But they all failed to live up to my (probably too high) standards. Good, but not amazing. And all I wanted was a foodgasm :cry:
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I actually eat whatever I want. I don't eat fast food and can't understand how people can eat Cholesterol bombs like Donuts and "Harmburgers" [shudder]...

How? Easy. We open our mouths and insert those cholesterol bombs right into them. And then we chew and swallow them. They're quite delicious, too
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I ate all the foodz! ALLLLL!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I had breast.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I had breast.

With regret?
    No such thing!
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    the only food I regret eating is the ones that don't taste good.

This! I had avoided Popeye's for a long time. A couple of years ago, I had a craving and picked up my favorites: spicy chicken, mashed potatoes, red beans and rice, and of course a biscuit.

I almost cried because it was all so salty. I ate it anyway, but it didn't live up to my expectations at all, and it was nowhere near the joyous experience I had anticipated. Haven't been there since. Makes me sad.
  • nohaynicknamesdisponibles
    Options
    I actually eat whatever I want. I don't eat fast food and can't understand how people can eat Cholesterol bombs like Donuts and "Harmburgers" [shudder]...

Hypocrite much?

No...you?
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

Hypocrite much?

No...you?

So it's ok for you to eat whatever you want but you can't understand how people can do the same. Sounds hypocritical to me.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    5 guys mushroom cheeseburger (double) with A1 and mayo followed by a "little" hamburger (single) with ketchup mustard and pickles and fries all consumed on wednesday night after reaching my cal goal. Made up for it with salads the following day and I'm so glad I splurged....oh i see we're doing pictures well alrighty then...

five-guys-burger-1.jpg

Funny, 5 guys was my choice too. But my sandwich which the store guys refer to as "The special" when I come is different. I order a cheeseburger with everything on red and black, then I order two grilled cheeses (one with grilled onions and a tomato, the other grilled mushrooms), the two grilled cheese sandwiches are used as buns instead of the regular burger buns. Of course the large fries is there too. The whole meal is around 2390 calories, I enjoy it every now and then after cardio days.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

More for me! :drinker:
  • menatschin
    Options
    The second helping I my chicken and seafood risotto!

I cooked too much ;-)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    5 guys mushroom cheeseburger (double) with A1 and mayo followed by a "little" hamburger (single) with ketchup mustard and pickles and fries all consumed on wednesday night after reaching my cal goal. Made up for it with salads the following day and I'm so glad I splurged....oh i see we're doing pictures well alrighty then...

five-guys-burger-1.jpg

Funny, 5 guys was my choice too. But my sandwich which the store guys refer to as "The special" when I come is different. I order a cheeseburger with everything on red and black, then I order two grilled cheeses (one with grilled onions and a tomato, the other grilled mushrooms), the two grilled cheese sandwiches are used as buns instead of the regular burger buns. Of course the large fries is there too. The whole meal is around 2390 calories, I enjoy it every now and then after cardio days.

U win...and must photograph and post it here and PM me to see it next time you get it. It sounds messy but delicious and insanely too much for me. But that wouldnt' stop me from giving it the old college try.
  • lauriejan17
    Options
    The second helping I my chicken and seafood risotto!

I cooked too much ;-)

that sounds amazing!!!

My no-regret was the italian sausage/mushroom/marinara sauce dish with a name I can't pronounce at a fancy restaurant last night! :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I'm sorry you can't understand how. It's very simple I open my mouth and stick in the burger and then chew. I will try to remember to take video next time for your education. I forgot to mention I washed it down with theri new soda fountains non caloric diet drinks mixed up.. hope that makes it more clear. :drinker:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options

I'm sorry you can't understand how. It's very simple I open my mouth and stick in the burger and then chew. I will try to remember to take video next time for your education. I forgot to mention I washed it down with theri new soda fountains non caloric diet drinks mixed up.. hope that makes it more clear. :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I had this:

BZSwmzqCYAAPMeu.jpg:large
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I had this:

BZSwmzqCYAAPMeu.jpg:large

Oh NOM NOM NOM