My fitness progress so far

Options
Hey everybody. Just thought I'd share my success thus far and hopefully inspire others. It's been a lot of work, but definitely worth it. (Hopefully the pictures work, I've never done this before, haha)

Here's a picture of me about 5 months ago. Probably around 175 pounds.
Before_zps16459c0f.jpg

Here's my current picture(s).
Aftercropped_zpsd346d63c.jpg
After_zps9c7759f3.jpg

I lost quite a bit of weight at first, but after doing Insanity, I feel like I've toned up so much and lost the last bits of fat. I had my body fat percentage tested via ultrasound scan and it was 6.7%. Next goal: Body Beast and put on some muscle!

And guys, don't get frustrated. We all have our off days. The important thing is that you never give up. I never thought I would be able to see my abs, and it feels great. It's been a ton of effort expended, but I've come way too far to stop. Just keep on pushing to achieve your goals. You'll get there!

Replies

• justiceevers
    Options
    oh, and by the way, my current weight is about 143 pounds. Lost about 35+ pounds since starting my journey :)
  • Lorelai23
    Lorelai23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What great motivation! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • sportysmurf2
    sportysmurf2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!! Well done!!!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    You look like a holocaust survivor.

Sorry.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I don't see a lot of guys that are too skinny .. but you are in this area.

Personally I think you looked better in your first picture. Just something sad about being super skinny as you are. Your body fat .. is just well too low. Hope you can turn things around.

Don't get me wrong .. you have made a great deal of progress but I think you have gone too far. Definitely time to gain some muscle.

Sorry .. but I cannot support the super skinny look.
  • WEBAyahoo
    Options
    Congrats Justiceevers.... just do your thing!!! best of luck with the Bulking!!!
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Gaining 10-20lb of muscle will make you look so much better yet. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!