Having a hard time staying motivated... Need friends!!

Options
Please help! I am having a VERY hard time not yo-yo-ing!! I loose and gain (because of binging); and repeat. I am 26 y/o with a final 12 pounds to loose...
I have been on MFP for a while (I log every day) and never thought to look for friends/support and motivation. I hope this will help! I would love to help others as well! Especially with a great success story:)
Thanks for reading!

Replies

• smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like!!
  • hrwesterberg
    hrwesterberg Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    add me!! lets motivate each other!!
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Please help! I am having a VERY hard time not yo-yo-ing!! I loose and gain (because of binging); and repeat. I am 26 y/o with a final 12 pounds to loose...
    I have been on MFP for a while (I log every day) and never thought to look for friends/support and motivation. I hope this will help! I would love to help others as well! Especially with a great success story:)
    Thanks for reading!

Thanks for adding me as a friend. ALso check out *evening binging* topic. There are a lot of people who would like to be friends too! Jamie88moore started it and I am finding good tips to help me towards my goals too. Glad you are here!:smile:
  • jennabean27
    jennabean27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could use a buddy also. Feel free to add me. it's nice to know you're not alone.
  • bethanybekoolay
    bethanybekoolay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just joine (again) and I also have sucha hard time staying on track anyone feel free to add me!