Always looking for new friends!

Options
aj7x
aj7x Posts: 84 Member
Hey guys!

I'm Alicia. I am 24 years old and changing my lifestyle. About 15 months ago I moved to Spain to teach ESL all by myself. I found comfort in food because I was homesick so far away from my friends and family. Between the partying/drinking and the comfort eating the pounds packed on quickly. I decided it was the last straw when I found myself at my heaviest weight of 160 pounds (5'4"). I am now officially 2 month into my journey and 14 pounds down and wanting to loose 15 - 20 pounds more. Looking for some new friends to get motivate and help me stay motivated! Please feel free to add me! I am very active on MPF. I log everyday and love to encourage others!

Replies

• smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I would love to give and get support with you to reach our weight loss goals. How many hours difference are you from USA?
  • cjwest312
    cjwest312 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay! I have an M.A. in applied linguistics. I am not currently using it. I work in Global Research for commercial real estate. We should be friends regardless. :o)
  • blackhawks25
    blackhawks25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How fun! I spent time in Moscow last year and it is crazy how eating can help with the homesick blues! Good luck with your journey both in losing weight and in spending time abroad. :)
  • aj7x
    aj7x Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to give and get support with you to reach our weight loss goals. How many hours difference are you from USA?

6-9 Hours depending on the time zone. I am from PA so 6 hours from my friends and family :)