How to discomfit the side effects of diet pills?

Options
Hi,

guys I am 26 years old and 360 lbs weight, I have take some diet pills for weight loss, now i am suffering from headache, body pain.
help me how to discomfit the side effects of diet pills?

Replies

• zak138
    zak138 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Agreed, stop taking them. You don't need them, you can do it on your own. :)

All without these side effects, in fact you'll feel better!
  • Nonya81
    Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You dont need diet pills to lose weight. Its funny how they say on the bottle to take with a sensible diet and exercise program. If they are causing yiu pain, then you should stop taking them.
  • Ian_Stuart
    Ian_Stuart Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Yep! What they said! At 360lbs your heart doesn't need the added stress of caffeine and ephedrine.
    Things to actually take: Fish oil, creatine monohydrate, multivitamin, lots of water. Walk/run and lift heavy things; repeat.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Throw the diet pills away and start eating at a calorie deficit.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I agree that you should NEVER continue to take ANY OTC remedy if you're having side effects. Also, did you research the actual ingredients? Some supplements are safer than others. I personally never put a supplement into my body unless there's non-affiliate peer reviewed research on it, end of story.

Also, if you really feel the need to take an OTC supplement, please please research the company as well. I find this very important even for my basic supplements (i.e. I'm Vitamin D deficient so I take daily D, and I take zinc for acne).

But yep. Stop taking them, don't torture yourself. Keep us updated. :)