Raspberry Ketones & Green Coffee Beans

Options
Hi all

I've recently bought some Raspberry Ketone & Green Coffee bean tablets to try, but haven't started them yet - was just curious to know if anyone else has had them and if they actually do anything, or if its just a gimmick?

Any replies would be gratefully received.

Thanks very much

Emma

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Gimmick. The dieting business is a multibillion dollar business just for this reason.................selling supplements that have little effect on weight loss, but claiming that it has tremendous results.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That's kind of what I thought, but I thought there can't be any harm in trying it - didn't buy masses of them, so not as if I'm wasting a lot of money - think it only came to £5 for a pack of both with 30 days supply.

Thank you
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    That's kind of what I thought, but I thought there can't be any harm in trying it - didn't buy masses of them, so not as if I'm wasting a lot of money - think it only came to £5 for a pack of both with 30 days supply.

Thank you

You can always return them for a refund.

There is no magic pill out there. :smile:
  • deadgirl81
    Options
    I know - already lost 47lbs through hard work - just thought these might of helped assist with the last 10lbs I have to shift :)
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I took the raspberry ketones and they did absolutely nothing. Glad that I didn't pay much for them. I'll just keep doing what I've been doing because I know it works.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    keep doing what you're doing... 47lb down is great progress. :drinker: There is no magic pill, and looks like you don't need one anyway. Glad you didn't spend much money on them.
  • ct320
    ct320 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I Tried them and actually put weight on while I was taking them luckily I was given them by my auntie as she had biuhgt them and they didnt work for her. Do be careful though she got scammed online they were down for a trial cheap but in the small print it said if you didnt tell them you didnt like them within 2 weeks you get charged fully in total think they managed to take over £100 from her bank so do watch out for that
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    My feeling is gimmick but I also heard the raspberry ketones have to be carefully selected to actually be the type that they think may help - some type of pure organic ketone or something lol.... One of my friends who does fitness competitions takes the ketones, but she also does a lot of other things that lead to results :)
  • deadgirl81
    Options
    They're from a shop on Ebay - they have a proper website, which sells other supplements - so not too bad - wouldn't trust any of the adverts on tv with this sort of thing!

Ah well, back to getting into the exercise again - thanks all :)