New To MFP - Looking For Friends - Please Add Me :)

Options
Hello Everyone :)

I am new to MFP. I am looking for friends along this journey. I am sharing my diary. However, it is not going to be "perfect" or "clean" eating. I do hope that those that do decide to add me as a friend will not judge me on food choices.

Thank you :)

Replies

• thin4summer2014
    Options
    Thank you :)

Added :)
  • sammieloft91
    Options
    U can add me. I dont judge wat others eat. To me its ur choice in wat goes in ur mouth.
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! I hope this site and having new (fitness) friends helps you as much as it's helped me. The support makes all the difference. I won't judge you about what you eat, I promise. Having your diary open is good. Hope you are off to a great start and if there is any way I can help, let me know. I'm here daily (usually in the middle of the night in the US). Good luck today! :)
    ~J
  • thin4summer2014
    Options
    Thank you everyone your understanding and support. I have set my weekly goal to .5 weekly weight loss. For me, I want to take it slowly but make it permanent :) As long as the weight is going in the right direction I am ok with that no matter how much I lose a week. After all, it all adds up right :)
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me.. You won't get judgment here (unless of course you ask for it lol)
  • jrobinson143
    jrobinson143 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me, I totally agree with the slow is better. If you can get a health assessment i HIGHLY recommend. Sometimes weight doesn't come off and I've learned from MFP and from my trainer losing body fat and inches is what will make it long lasting. Weight flucuates so much and can change due to water weight, it is not a good test of your progress. I've actually vowed to myself to only weigh every 2 weeks. It's so hard!
    I have my diary open as well, no judging just support :)
  • Mirelle82
    Options
    Add me too! Im new on here
  • SLN2591
    SLN2591 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me, I have an open diary too :D
  • addokai
    addokai Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • newhealthnbeauty
    Options
    Hi,

I am new as well (one week in) and looking for friends and encouragement to help me on this journey.

Please and thank you!
  • revmikey1971
    revmikey1971 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm back at it myself. I don't judge.
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You are more than welcome to add me! I eat clean during the week, but every Friday afternoon, I have Chipotle & I eat what I want on the weekends (in moderation), so no judgement here!

I always welcome new friends & I love to motivate and support! :flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • gomezeureka
    Options
    Hi I'm also new here and I also want to make friends with you . :D Thanks!
  • thin4summer2014
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support in adding me.

We will do this. We will win the battle :)