Losing baby weight! Looking for friends for support!

Options
CNG223
CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
I use MFP to get down to my goal weight in 2011, I was so happy. I got pregnant, stopped logging, lost most of my friends on here. Now that I've had my son, I'm looking to get back on track and lose this baby weight! Looking for new friends for support and who I can help support :) Feel free to add me!

Replies

• venusjames2011
    Options
    I am looking to lose my baby weight as well. Good luck!
  • believeinfamily
    Options
    I am looking to lose my baby weight which is about 50-60 lbs. We can do it. Stay positive!!!????????????????
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm losing baby weight too! my baby just started 1st grade! Lol
  • jasminehdz
    jasminehdz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had a baby on 11/23/12 and was only able to lose 10 pounds of the 23 pounds when I got pregnant again. I just had my baby on 11/08/13 and I am looking forward to being able to lose the baby weight plus some :tongue:
  • namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I just had a baby girl on Oct 20th, 2013 and can't wait to lose the baby weight! I put on about 60 lbs during my very long pregnancy (she was 2 weeks late and still wouldn't come so I was induced and had a c section). So since I am still recovering from my surgery, I can't really do any vigorous exerises, but I am walking with her, and I have a treadmill too that I plan to actually start using! I also have a post baby boot camp video I am going to start as soon as I get the go ahead.
    Since the delivery, I am down to 229lbs. So far I am going to start focusing on healthy eating. Which, btw, I am finding extremely difficult with a newborn! I sleep when she sleeps, and I dont actually have time to make and eat MEALS. Anyone else having that problem?
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! My '"baby" just turned one and I had promised myself that the weigt would be gone by now. It took me this long to finally get serious.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to lose the weight I put on from my first! My second was born in July so I have another 8 months of mat leave to get myself fit and confident before I go back to work.
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My girl is almost 9 months. I started working on losing my baby weight about 3 months ago and Im down 30lbs and working on the last 5lbs of baby weight! Im still breastfeeding. With my previous 2 kiddos, I couldn't lose the weight until they were closer to a 18months. Im super excited about losing what I have and Im ready to lose the weight I needed to lose before I got pregnant. Add me!
  • HeatherIsRunning55
    Options
    Me too! My lil guy is 4 1/2 months old. I gained way too much weight during pregnancy. So far, I've lost a total of 50 lbs and have a little over 30 left to lose! Best of luck to you :)
  • HeatherIsRunning55
    Options
    @namaste1987- I did too at first. I also had a c-section which was tough b/c I wasn't cleared to work out until 7 weeks postpartum. Drove me nuts, I was sooo looking forward to getting started and losing this weight ASAP.

It gets better. Some things to help were keeping quick/healthy foods nearby-practically lived off of yogurt, granola bars and protein bars. It's tough, but again, gets better so best of luck and hang in there!
  • sammieloft91
    Options
    Im a mother too. U can add me if u want. I know how hard it is to lose the baby weight.
  • misscheifmaker
    misscheifmaker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!

My twins are nearly two and I so want to lose the excess weight before their 2nd birthday at the end of January.

Feel free to add me too x
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My son is 9 months old :) I've got 25 pounds to go. I lost 10 right off the bat. He was almost 2 weeks late, I feel like all I did that last couple weeks was lay around and eat. I was active at the beginning of the pregnancy, but stopped around 5 months. I regret that now! So nice to meet you all!
  • K_Huck
    K_Huck Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am trying to lose baby weight too. I only gained 11 with my son but I already needed to lose 40-50 pounds before I got pregnant. Good luck!
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I need to lose baby weight again as well! I had my daughter on September 20th and have been slacking majorly in the exercise department. And the eating well department. Lol. I'll add you :)
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    check out the group on MFP "post partum pack" :) you'll find lots of great women in the same boat!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Another mom here. My youngest is 9.5 months. I lost my baby weight pretty quickly as he was 10.4 pounds and that was half the amount I gained! Lol. Now I'm working on my post marriage weight :)
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone my I'm also trying to lose baby weight my son is 7 months and I have lost 25lbs by breastfeeding struggling on my last few lbs I started insanity and I'm down 4lbs hopefully I can lose the last 10 lbs for prepreganancy weight after I reach that I want to lose atleast an extra 15 lbs so in total 25 lbs lol
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! I had my second son May 16th. Love to have other mommy friends!
  • dietcoke29
    dietcoke29 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too ladies. My baby just turned 9 months. As soon as I got the okay from my doctor, I started exercising. I didn't get serious with nutrition until last month lol.