uk freinds

Options
Any one from uk wanting to help one and other

Replies

• bethiewilliams
    Options
    Hi Lee
    Hey why not!!? Im from Surrey. Hubby and I are doing this together - he has 8 st to lose and I have 4 to lose. What are you doing to lose?
  • o0oDeuceo0o
    o0oDeuceo0o Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hook me up as a friend mate :)
  • slr90
    slr90 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Meee :) I'm getting back on the wagon so currently in that super motivated determined phase hope it lasts! Im from the north west :)
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm UK. Had done quite well til August then had a couple of bad months (not like depressing bad, just lazy bad) and now I'm back on it and feeling loads better already! If there are any others that love exercise and hate running I'm with you haha.
  • bethiewilliams
    Options
    agree with the running!! I hate it - swimming is my love. I started 5 weeks ago and struggled to do 10 lengths of 25m pool. I am now up to 32 lengths (half a mile) 3-4 times a week and loving it. weight loss is slow but I am fitting into clothes better!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm in Essex, feel free to add
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi people. I'm in Somerset, working to lose the last few pounds and do some toning, as I still have wobbles. Happy to join the encouragers and be encouraged.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Hi Lee, old geezer near Portsmouth, trying to maintain the loss, exercise is just walking, log in daily

Add if you wish
  • Sarahwithlove22
    Sarahwithlove22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah im 24 years old and from Portsmouth UK. Getting back on it slowly. Could do with some support too :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Scotland here and lost 91llbs to date ..
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Leeds here, anyone can add :)
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    Im in Kent. Feel free to add.
  • Flex382
    Flex382 Posts: 257
    Options
    Im in New Market
  • OatFloats
    Options
    I am in the UK.

How about those baked beans on toast, eh?

The Full English breakfast is packed with fibre and nutrition (if tweaked a bit)!
  • appletart88
    Options
    Hi I'm in Northamptonshire :-)
    I fell of the wagon a bit but I'm back on it now,
    feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends
  • sexyshazza31
    Options
    Me Im in merseyside :)
  • looopylooo
    Options
    Hi all, A UK Newbie here looking for inspiration to support & be motivated, especially to get moving in this weather!
    Please feel free to add me.
    Tanx!
    Looopylooo
  • NovaStar82
    Options
    I also fell off the wagon this year but back on again in style! :)
    I'm from South London/Surrey.
  • saltinveins
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm new(ish) to the UK - moved to Oxford last fall to pursue postgraduate studies. Found it really difficult here to motivate myself to stay in shape...I think it stems from confidence issues. I need to approach it from a healthy lifestyle perspective, not a weight loss perspective...in any case, happy to support all of you!
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm in Reading near London, anyone is welcome to add me and I will be the best support I can. :flowerforyou: