hi there !

Options
hello...im a single mom of two...i basically have no social life...i work as a waitress...come home...take are of my kids...i chose fitnesspal because im home and can get support if i need..which probably i will lol (i know me )..anyway hello ...looking forward to getting to know some of you

Replies

• kewlmama
    Options
    hello...im a single mom of two...i basically have no social life...i work as a waitress...come home...take are of my kids...i chose fitnesspal because im home and can get support if i need..which probably i will lol (i know me )..anyway hello ...looking forward to getting to know some of you
  • ByTheBeach
    Options
    nice to meet you too! i wish you success in your weight loss goals! i am certainly going to have to try to stay focused and on track! it's harder than people think!
  • kewlmama
    Options
    thank you ...by the beach...yes focused ..something i have to try hard at lol.....im here if you need me good luck i know you can do it....it helps when you have people to chat with that are going through the same things as yourself
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome kewlmama-good luck to you. :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: