140 down, done losing!

Options

Replies

• jdhobson
    jdhobson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? Having seen a lot of 300+ bodies, your "before" image looks surprisingly fit for how much you weighed.

I am 6'4. Most of my friends tried to tell me I was crazy when I said I weighed that much. But I remember it very clearly going to the doctor's office and seeing that number on the scale. I couldn't believe I had let myself get to that point.. It just happened out of nowhere. I hadn't weighed in a few months and over that span I had put on about 30 pounds. That was why my health was dropping so rapidly.
  • kjdunn68
    kjdunn68 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job, you are now my inspiration. If I do everything correctly I have to lose the exact same amount of weight and my start weight was the same as yours. Now I feel it can be done and I look forward to similar results.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting your goal weight! I know how incredible that feels and you must be very proud of yourself. Also, congratulations on your education and your engagement! I found that once my health got into a good space the rest of life followed suit.
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are an inspiration to each and every one of us.
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So happy for you and your successes, health, engagement, degree. I wish you future success in helping your parents with their goal of becoming healthier too! Congrats to you!!!
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Very nice job! stories like these are very inspiring! thanks!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Congrats and thank you so much for sharing your inspirational story!!!
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    Congratulations, what an amazing achievement. That "before" photo is not you at 340? I imagine you were much bigger than that when you started?

So love seeing these kinds of posts, it inspires me greatly. Well done. You look so fit and healthy and fantastic.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look wonderful! Congrats on the upcoming engagement!
  • Pugwash4x4
    Pugwash4x4 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great Job- real inspiration for me.

I'm aiming for about the same weight loss (although I don't have a specific target in mind), so seeing this is really good for me- thanks for sharing the photos and text.
  • amhddh
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is an awesome accomplishment. Good luck on your teaching career and upcoming engagement. I am finishing my student in three week!! You are an inspiration with those of us who have lots to lose. Again, congratulations on your amazing accomplishment.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    BOOM! Well done! And it's wonderful to have a heart for others who want to learn from your example! I'm sure you inspire so many in your sphere of influence!!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing !!! Great inspiration for us :)
  • jdhobson
    jdhobson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what an amazing achievement. That "before" photo is not you at 340? I imagine you were much bigger than that when you started?

So love seeing these kinds of posts, it inspires me greatly. Well done. You look so fit and healthy and fantastic.

The before picture was at 320. I did not take a "before" picture because I did not think I would succeed at first. I was at a 46 to 48 pant width at that time. Now, I wear a 34. :D
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • KateJKrise
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I am so happy for you. Not only for your weightloss but also for your other big moments in your life. You're building a great life for yourself!
  • stephcbms
    stephcbms Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WoW !! You look amazing !!! Awesome Job !!! Happy for You !! :) truly inspirational ....
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    Amazing! Educated, healthy and in love. Very happy for you!
  • BeautyDoll
    BeautyDoll Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job! What an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!