Looking for friends to help keep me on track!

Options
My name is Jessica, I live in upstate NY. I am a mom, and a wife, and trying like heck to get control of the body...and mind.

Replies

• jesszamoraweiss
    jesszamoraweiss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica!

My name is Jess :) I'm looking for friends that will keep me accountable as well. I think my past difficulties around weight loss all center around not having a social life that supports my new habits. I'd be happy to be your support if you're up for being mine!
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    Just accepted your friend request. I saw from your profile that you quit smoking too. I quit cold turkey last year after a pack a day habit for 20 years. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done, and I’m using a lot of the mental techniques that I learned then to help me get in the right headspace to lose the weight. Once the mind is in order, the rest will follow! At least that’s what I keep telling myself, lol.
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello Jessica my name is Cheryl add me if you'd like I could also use more supportive friends to help me stay on track :smile:
  • Arthursmama
    Options
    Hello Jessica!

My name is Sabine and I am from Germany. I somehow managed to do sports regularly for the past 5 weeks or so (I am still wondering if that is really ME , always hated sports ^^). I am always looking for supportive friends (and of course try my very best to support my friends). You did it once and you will to be succesfull THIS time!
    so if you like, feel free to add me :-)
  • mdawn1253
    mdawn1253 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello! My names Melissa and you can add me if you'd like! We can do this:)
  • lydiabravo75
    Options
    Hi there!
    You can add me too! The more encouragement, the better! :)
  • FattiDee
    FattiDee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    we can be in this together!! you're not alone :) add me if you'd like!
  • special218
    Options
    Hey I'm Angeline! I'm 20 yrs old and a mom to an adorable one yr. Old. I am looking for friends I just started today and wou
    ld love to encourage/be encourage and to support/ motivated others with the same goal. 78lbs to loose! I know we can do ot toghter!
    (P.S. My Weakness is binging at night! But this too will be overcome!)
  • jaxxie2013
    jaxxie2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too
  • Starlet72
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like. I'm just starting out.