HI everyone!!!

Options
I'm Eni :) I'm 19 and I'm a first time college student. I have this really bad habit of procrastinating (especially now that I'm busy) and I thought MFP would be a great for a good support group :).

I have about 30-40 pounds to lose, and just the thought of hitting anything higher than what I am now really terrifies me.

Add me of you like :D I definitely want to be active!

Any support is would be so amazing and I know I would love to hop on this journey with you guys!! ^__^

Replies

• cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome! I'm on here everyday, you can add me if you like. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! What college do you attend? Are you on-campus? Do they have a gym you can use or can you work out in your room? You can make it work with your schedule.
    Feel free to add me.

Nancy
  • EniiTsuj
    Options
    I attend UCR. unfortunately I'm commuting so getting to and back is really fixed. I dont have my own car so I take a vanpool. my schedule is totally crazy and random and i have no idea how im going to fit running or anything in there :(
  • ddebruhl
    ddebruhl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also just started here. It's time to crack down and get in shape. It's really hard when you have a busy schedule. I am a full-time student and I work full-time at a hospital (40hrs a week). I find it hard to fit my workouts in, but you just have to do it. Even if it's only a short workout---do something. Every little step counts. Good luck!
  • sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    How far do you live from Campus?

I used to be about 15kg heavier than I am now, and lost that first 10 or so partly through cycling to uni (when I worked there) 2 - 3 times a week. Was an awesome feeling to know that by the time I got home my exercise for the day was done! I didn't have to force myself to go for a run or whatever, and feel guilty about not going.
  • EniiTsuj
    Options
    i live about 20-30 mins from my uni and thats taking the freeway. on the times i do have free time i just kinda walk around for an hour or so ;___;
  • EniiTsuj
    Options
    Bump
  • zombieyoshi
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 in college, and also a really bad procrastinator, I'll add you! I need to lose about 30-40 lbs too! I'm just trying to get myself to be more active, I always tell myself I can do it tomorrow, and I want to stop myself from doing that!
  • mollykaren
    Options
    Hi!! I joined a while ago but have been really rubbish at keeping track.
    This time though I am determined to shed the 30lbs I have plonked on over the past year or so. so add me if you like xx
  • EniiTsuj
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 in college, and also a really bad procrastinator, I'll add you! I need to lose about 30-40 lbs too! I'm just trying to get myself to be more active, I always tell myself I can do it tomorrow, and I want to stop myself from doing that!

Yay thanks for the add :)
  • EniiTsuj
    Options
    bump