Dear Aunt & Uncle...

Options
muth3rluvx2
muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
Dear Aunt Flo, Uncle Tom and Yippee Cousin Skippee:

I've packed your bags and called you a cab. Here's $20 to grab something on the go and feel free to call but no need to stop by. You've thoroughly checked in, now feel free to check out. Oh, and by the way - I'll be having a locksmith here in a few years so if you discover that at some point, you can't get in for a visit, that's why.

Yes, I've contacted the best ones around - Peri and Meno Pause. Great folks and I understand it takes some time for them to do a quality job but once its done - that's it, it's done!!! So just be warned! There will come a day, Aunt and Uncle (and little cousin too) where the doors to this house will open no more!

You've served your purpose - now please go and leave me in peace and take with you your souvenirs - that bloating over there, the cramping on the mantle in there and definitely don't forget the lower back pain that still in the guest room. I REALLY don't need them.

Thank you for all you've done, Uncle Tom and Aunt Flo. The children won't miss you, though. Boys just don't get attached the same way girls do, you know. So take care, have a great day!

Love never,

Me.

Replies

• MissKaylaDawn
    Options
    LOL This is very much how I feel right now!!!! Love your letter :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Yes, these family members are really annoying and most of the time not welcome. But don't think that Mr. Peri and Mrs. Pause and their cousin Mr. Post are going to be any better.

The difference is that you knew that uncle Tom and aunt Flow were going to be gone for ever sometime..; however, Mr. Post, when he arrives, will stay for ever.

These three people will bring with them unwanted luggage and they will invade and affect your household and life in a way that you can not imagen or will appreciate. Their visits are confusing, hotter, and sorrounded by so much mistery and sometimes misery that they will keep you awake at night trying to figure out how in the heck you are going to get rid of them.

They don't listen, they will come and be gone when ever they want, and if they want

So be careful what you wish for.....