needing a friend

Options
:smile:

Hi My name is Nancy. I live in Texas. I need a friend to help me stay with it and not give up because I am not seeing instant results.

Replies

• laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:smile:
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a daily logger :)
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Instant never worked for me. Logging has been slow. Sometimes discouraging. It helps having good friends on here. I know logging feels like a big pain if your not moving on the scale, but stick with it. I have new NSV (no scale victory) all the time...it feels good to share it with those who care on here...
  • slip_sliding_away
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm here every day and have no friends yet :-(
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey there.. Feel free to add me :) I'm a daily logger.. Let's do this! lol
  • rjb1311
    rjb1311 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been giving it a go since beginning of august. feel free to add me if you need to talk. I've only skipped 3 days because I was in Vegas and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! lol
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I am striving to keep motivated each day feel free to add me :) we can help each other
  • cantfail
    cantfail Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi Nancy. My name is Kristal, also in Texas. I'd love to be part of "team Nancy". :happy:
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    I know how hard it can be. I've been at this for years. But I'm back to logging daily, working to incorporate daily exercise. Feel free to add me! :) Good luck.
  • MeowSkull
    MeowSkull Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in TX too! feel free to add me. My journey is slow going but I'm still here and I log every day! :)
  • Dgadd17
    Dgadd17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hiya Nancy! I'm not in TX anymore, but I used to live in Dallas area. I feel your frustration about the not-instant thing sometimes too, but then I remember that instant (or seemingly instant) in the past has also meant nearly instant regaining of the weight I lost. Slow and steady is the way to go, even if sometimes the progress is slow.
    Add me if you'd like! I log every day and try to keep encouragement coming regularly. :)
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    add me !
  • Soozbauer
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I find I am week certain days. Just need a reminder to keep on track as well! Good luck!
  • Gansagirl
    Options
    Add me. I am on the same boat as you. We can kick some butt together :)
  • lydiabravo75
    Options
    Where in Texas are you? Im in Fort Worth.. feel free to add me! The more support and encouragement, the better! :)
  • mdawn1253
    mdawn1253 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I've just started about a week ago and am loving it!
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    if you want a guy friend you can add me
  • shelllord
    shelllord Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have added you, in the same boat none of my "friends" comment etc x
  • Flex382
    Flex382 Posts: 257
    Options
    Im here
  • florencedubois
    Options
    Hey! I just started out here and I could use some fitness pals as well. :)