HELLO

Options
HI! My name is Lucy, there's really not much to say other than I'm tired of being over weight and I'm so tired of my boyfriend being skinnier than me, i have tried to lose weight before and i just cant, i don't know why i even stopped eating for a month and switched to a liquid diet and still nothing. so this is my last ditch effort, calorie counting....

Replies

• teehee131
    Options
    same as that, you look a young woman so you should fly it. they say after forty its harder to lose it. my name is toni and 43yrs old ben overweight most of my life but i want to lose it now. joined this in jan nd fell by the wayside have to lose weight now as it is becoming painfully so before it gets to bd i am going to give it a huge effort
  • DiannaTeel
    Options
    Hello! My name is Dianna and I'm 47 years old. I'm a grandmother and a stay home mom/wife. I've been overweight since my last child was born in 1995. I'm a stress eater. I get stressed over really small things. I don't know why, I've always been that way. This for me isn't so much about how much weight I loose as much as it is about me wanting to like myself again and feel better. I just want to be healthy and happy again. I used to want it for my husband and kids but now I want it for myself. This is about me now! I need this and I want this. I'd appreciate any words of encouragement or helpful hints that I can get! Thanks!:flowerforyou: