Onderland

Options
So I've been working on my diet a lot for the past couple of weeks, but not being as diligent with the workouts whoops. I've still been trying to walk around more and spend more time at libraries instead of snacking in the house. I thought I wasn't doing that well because I haven't followed my plan 100%, but then I weighed myself this morning...

Hello 197!!!

Cliches are true! Diet is a really important part of getting healthier. I've been going back and forth between 200-205 for months now. When I stopped weighing myself all the time (haven't stepped on the scale for 6 weeks now) and just focused on eating healthy meals that worked way better!!! Anyway I'm excited!

Anyone else have a small victory that feels like a giant one?

Replies

• fat2fit72014
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Thats a huge success.

Im still working on my next goals, but hopefully soon I will hit them.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hey that is awsome!!!!! and it is huge. I would kill for twoterville myself right now. You are doing great. Good for you!!!
  • nlewis22
    nlewis22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's ONEderful! (Sorry) I can't wait until I can post this!
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats! keep it going! And do the happy joy dance!
  • sydneyplainjane
    sydneyplainjane Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That must be a great feeling. For me, I'll be happy to get to 250-land.
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats!. It must be a great feeling. I am 6 lbs away, and I just can't wait. Keep up the good work.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    So Stinking awesome !! I'm inching there now .I had been 205 for a whole month and the scale just started moving again ..202.6 today ...

I know you were thrilled !!! Keep up the good work !
  • joecmoore1
    joecmoore1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs. over the week of Thanksgiving...including 3 Thanksgiving meal situations. Hello 260! First I've been there since 1994. :)
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Absolutely ONEderful!!!!!!! :) Keep up the awesome work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!

I just hit it myself and posted my video and pics!!! YAAAAAY AND CONGRATS!!!! :drinker: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • marieskee
    marieskee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!