Hey Hey

Options
I'll keep it short and simple.
I am here to loose 37 pounds.
I lost 50 pounds 5 years ago and then gained most of it back.
Most all of it is in my gut, but hides pretty well.
I have logged on for 23 days in a row now.
I am doing T25 and some extra stuff here and there on top.
I have lost 11 pounds so far as of today.
I really don't want to miss a day or slack off.
If you would like to add me, I am trying to stay really active and comment on others news feed to motivate them and would appreciate motivation and encouragement back.

I'm really thankful for MFP. I find it easy to use and keep up with and wish I started using it sooner. I wish they made the community forums available on the app.

Anyways, I am a pretty transparent guy. I'd be happy to answer any questions or help anyway I can.

Replies

• lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! I also wish they had the forums on the app! I am on there more than my laptop. I tend to leave short answer when using the app...

I'll do my best to help keep you on track. Can you do the same for me? It can be easy to stray if you aren't focused.
  • March87MFP
    March87MFP Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just joined yesterday and looking to see what this community is like.
  • sabrinacj
    sabrinacj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sabrina! I tried MFP for the first time last spring and it helped and I lost about 10lbs then thought I could do it on my own.....well I gained it all back and I am trying again. I will support and encourage daily please feel free to add me and that goes for everyone! Good luck and have a great day!
  • tommygirl123
    tommygirl123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP since the end of September. Love it. This is my first message. Decided I needed the extra support and would start posting too. So far I've lost 19 lbs. Not a easy feat as most of you know. I'm 57 with low throid issues and feet problems too. But I'm determined to hold the course and get this weight down. With the holidays approaching it scares me a little. I usually eat way to much. So this year I've decided that Thanksgiving and Christmas Day will be my cheat days. I'm not making all the goodies I usually make for my family. Just their very favorite and I plan on sending most of it out the door. I love reading the post and seeing how everyone is doing.
  • ryankevintomlinson
    Options
    WOO HOO! I also wish they had the forums on the app! I am on there more than my laptop. I tend to leave short answer when using the app...

I'll do my best to help keep you on track. Can you do the same for me? It can be easy to stray if you aren't focused.

Let's do it! I'm on my phone now, just having to use the browser.
  • ryankevintomlinson
    Options
    Hi I'm Sabrina! I tried MFP for the first time last spring and it helped and I lost about 10lbs then thought I could do it on my own.....well I gained it all back and I am trying again. I will support and encourage daily please feel free to add me and that goes for everyone! Good luck and have a great day!

Let's do it!
  • kristal48
    kristal48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ive been using MFP for about a week and love it. About 2 years ago I lost 65 lbs and have kept most of it off but have gained back 12 of it!
    Def feel free to add me :)
  • ryankevintomlinson
    Options
    That's Awesome! Great job! I'll send ya an add
  • ryankevintomlinson
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP since the end of September. Love it. This is my first message. Decided I needed the extra support and would start posting too. So far I've lost 19 lbs. Not a easy feat as most of you know. I'm 57 with low throid issues and feet problems too. But I'm determined to hold the course and get this weight down. With the holidays approaching it scares me a little. I usually eat way to much. So this year I've decided that Thanksgiving and Christmas Day will be my cheat days. I'm not making all the goodies I usually make for my family. Just their very favorite and I plan on sending most of it out the door. I love reading the post and seeing how everyone is doing.

Sorry, didn't mean to skip ya. I missed your post while browsing on my phone. Congrats on the 19 pounds! I think we all deserve atleast thanksgiving and Christmas to eat what we crave :) ... Keep it up!
  • ryankevintomlinson
    ryankevintomlinson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Still here, hitting it hard to lose that last 10 pounds now. I was pretty much there then got a little lazy. Back at it
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add. Awesome weight loss well done. The motivation and support is great on here!
  • ryankevintomlinson
    ryankevintomlinson Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add. Awesome weight loss well done. The motivation and support is great on here!
    Thanks! I added ya