no longer obese

Options
for the first time in years so so so happy!

just thought i'd share

Replies

• suemorgan
    Options
    well done x
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    that's awesome. I can't wait to get out of the obesity category. I've been in it for about 10 years so I understand how excited you are to get out of that category. once again great job & keep up the great work
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    As an 'obese' person myself, I just want to say WELL DONE to you there - must be great - and no wonder you want to share!!! :smile:

Congrats to you - you must be very proud and happy!!!

:smile:
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well done! :-)) I know exactely how you feel, I had been classed obese for the last 10 years or so and when I recently got out of that category to just being overweight it was an awesome feeling - it really encourages one to keep going.
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well done! :-)) I know exactely how you feel, I had been classed obese for the last 10 years or so and when I recently got out of that category to just being overweight it was an awesome feeling - it really encourages one to keep going.
  • mrsknash
    mrsknash Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! I can't wait to join you in that category, lol. Keep up the good work! :)
  • carmen1485
    Options
    That's fantastic. Well done for all your hard work and commitment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!