need some support....friends...motivation

Options
hey all i just started fitness pall again today, trying to find some direction. im at a wall right now and feeling discouraged so i need a lil help...please!!!???

Replies

• zombieyoshi
    Options
    I know how you feel! I often get discouraged too, and just give up.
    But not this time! I'm over it and determined.
    You can do whatever you set your mind to!
    I like to set little goals in addition to big goals, so I don't feel so bad if I don't reach the big ones right away.
    Good luck, and you can do it!
  • Sobeone
    Options
    Well, welcome back, what kind of direction you looking for? Walls are meant to be broken down so kick that thing down and keep on going right thru it. You can add me as a friend if you like and we can help motivate each other.
  • judith0622
    judith0622 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
  • kmyers4545
    kmyers4545 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Girrrrrrl. Firstly, welcome back! Secondly, I'm pretty sure a vast majority of folks, including myself, have been exactly where you are right now. The important thing is that you are here NOW and you are reaching out for support. You will get it!
    "Fall seven times, get up eight." - Japanese proverb YOU CAN DO EEET!! We're here to help each other! I'm totally friending you :D
  • clarksparts
    Options
    Hello ! I am very happy to help you reach your goal ! Just "friend" me :):smile:
  • jensiegel39
    jensiegel39 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I could use that too. I'm new here, but I'd welcome mutual friendship and support! I can't promise to be an expert on anything, but I am a great cheerleader!

I'm a little frustrated the last three days, but I'm not quitting. I think the thing is to not quit trying and eventually it'll happen (at least I hope). Please friend me!
    :happy:
  • flynpa
    flynpa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello 57! I just started myfitnesspal for some motivation also. My fitness tends to be a rollercoaster. I do well for 4 months or so then fall off the wagon for a while. What type of problems are you having? My biggest problem is not being prepared. This causes me to eat anything that is around and not exercise. When I finally find the motivation to get serious, I do some serious food planning and schedule my workouts. This seems to help the most. When I plan my diet for example, I know exactly what snack I will eat midafternoon Friday. Before Friday arrives, I ensure that I have everything necessary for that day so that I am not trying to plan meals on the fly. As far as exercising, just get out and do it. Doesn't matter what kind of exercise. It's all good. I hope this helps.
  • rv3flyer
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too and also looking for some hope. Love that proverb- "Fall seven times, get up eight." Thanks for that!