HUGE TRANSFORMATION WITH PICS!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Big high fives to you! But you would always be awesome, regardless of the number on the scale. No BS.
  • menatschin
    Options
    Beautiful
  • kristensaav
    kristensaav Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look really cute! I can't wait to be shopping like that at my goal weight! Good job!
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Way to go! I love that last picture.... your outfit is so cute and it looks like a magazine ad!
  • IAMWORTHIT14
    Options
    I agree with everyone that you look great! The thing I notice the most is that as you lost the weight, your smile moved from your mouth to your eyes. You just look happier in your lighter photos. Congratulations on not giving into the cravings! I fight with that every day, and a lot of times I lose, but I continue the fight. Thank you for sharing your experience. You did this in a realistic way which didn't require any supplements or expensive foods or trainers. Congratulations!
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to share your success story. I really got alot of helpful information from you. You look absolutely AMAZING!!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Awesome Job...thanks for sharing!!!
  • Lorelai23
    Lorelai23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Such a great story of inspiration!
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I read that word for word, and those words could have come from my mouth. Almost 100 % agree with everything there, as I sit here chewing my gum and sipping water. Hail to the dark chocolate, it works. I felt like crap for the first 3 weeks, now I am no longer even interested in junk foods, plus I have loads more energy.
    Only difference, I still have milk in my coffee, its a sort of between meal filler for me. And one thing extra that works for me is eat lots of protein, its a real belly filler.

Well done for taking the time and effort to put it all into words to inspire others.
    I don't have photos, but, doing everything you mention, plus some weight lifting and cardio

Sw 78kilo
    Gw reached 60kilo
    Body fat down from 27% first time measured to currently 23% still working on that.
  • xLaPetiteFille
    Options
    bump
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    autumn thanks for such a beautiful picture of your journey :) and i love your eyes.. they are more prominent now that you have lost that fat off your cheeks..
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job, you look so much younger!
  • persea
    persea Posts: 13
    Options
    That's wonderful congrats on your weight loss you look fantastic! One day I hope to get there myself. Thank you for sharing your successes and failures both are so important on this journey! Keep it up! :smile:
  • slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. It is god to see the pics of befores and afters but loved reading how you did it. I shall definitely use some of your tips to help with my weight loss as it is also nice to know that there are some things I am already doing. :)
  • Nottryingjustdoing
    Options
    Woohoo! Fantastic job!
  • autumnpennell
    autumnpennell Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your nice comments and especially to the person who commented on my eyes being more prominent now that the fat is gone, made me chuckle :)
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    I think you looked great before and after too.
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to write up all the great tips on what worked for you & congrats on your weight loss and healthy new lifestyle! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!