Looking for friends to help me on my journey!! :)

Options
I am new to MyFitnessPal and would love like minded people to help motivate me and keep my on track and I will do the same for you. I will be 40 next month. I live in the Texas Hill Country. I am a wife and mother. I need to lose 75 pounds. Please, Please feel free to add me. I need to do this once and for all! Will you help me?

Replies

• Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I added you :) I have been on the journey for about 8 months now and to let you know it does get easier once you get into a routine. I still have about 80 pounds to go and sometimes I still get frustrated and lose my motivation and my friends on here do help with that so welcome aboard :drinker:
  • visabsoluta
    Options
    I added you. I am also new here. I became a member a while ago but i wasnt active. Now i use the app daily. I am 27, from europe. I hope we can achieve our goals!
  • Jayners3
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose around 75 lbs...what you said about taking back your life...I like that! I have three kiddos and it seems to be getting harder and harder...but this time I know I need to just get off my bum and do it instead of always thinking about it. I'll do my best to be motivating! I just started on here but I'm looking forward to great things :)
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just adding you right now
  • martinking1983
    Options
    Ive logged 685 consecutive days now, always happy to accept friend requests! They may not always be good days, but everything gets logged, because if you don't know whats going in, you can't expect to know whats going on! :)
  • girliegirl3773
    girliegirl3773 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 100 pounds. I know if will be hard, but it'll be worth it!

Also, I live in Austin!

And I turn 30 tomorrow. :/