Such great support :)

Options
I've been active again on MFP for 2 weeks so far, but this is the first time I've actually gotten involved with the community aspect of the site. And I can say that it was a great idea to do that! The amount of positivity and support I see every time I log on is crazy. It's awesome to see and experience!

I suppose the point of my rambling this evening is to say I'm truly pleased with everyone I've encountered on here so far. I feel like this is going to be the time I actually stick with it and make some positive changes in my life. :happy:

Replies

• Dreaminggg
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    That;'s wonderful. I agree, most people are encouraging and understanding. And some are down right helpful and inspiring!
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I agree with this, I started using MFP about 3 months ago now, but only ventured into the community side in the last few weeks when I was lacking motivation. I was skeptical about using the forums as my experience of other forums is mainly sarcasm and trolls but this is totally different. People are genuinely supportive. It's definitely useful for me as no-one else I know is trying to lose weight at the moment so the stories and motivation on here are great. Plus I get to tell everyone to listen to the Rocky themetune.
  • rebeccaaa_elizabeth
    Options
    I agree with this, I started using MFP about 3 months ago now, but only ventured into the community side in the last few weeks when I was lacking motivation. I was skeptical about using the forums as my experience of other forums is mainly sarcasm and trolls but this is totally different. People are genuinely supportive. It's definitely useful for me as no-one else I know is trying to lose weight at the moment so the stories and motivation on here are great. Plus I get to tell everyone to listen to the Rocky themetune.

The whole atmosphere is overflowing with positivity. I love it!! :bigsmile: