Half Way There (with pictures)

Options
In May I started my MFP journey. I am 5'4" and my starting weight was 245lbs. I set my goal at losing 100lbs. I may adjust that as I get closer to that number. I just recently passed the halfway mark and have currently lost 56lbs. Here is me at the beginning and now.

Yesterday, I held up 56 pounds of turkey in Sam's Club. I couldn't believe how heavy they were and how I ever walked around with all of that every minute of every day! I cant wait to hit my final goal, I think I'll hold up 100lbs of lobster when that happens! :o)

2cdb6b96-a295-4ebd-9376-6b4a17be0402_zps5a6787c2.jpg

Replies

• drenergy
    drenergy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good job!! :D
  • zortgirl
    zortgirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great work! My nephew weighs about what I've lost and every time I pick him up I am reminded of how much I have lost.
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You look great!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Amazing! WTG. How did you do it thus far, if you don't mind me asking?! (Food and exercises etc) :smile:
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep it up! :)
  • kdwilcox1195
    Options
    :smile: GREAT JOB, YOU LOOK AMAZING.:smile:
    God bless!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations you look great!!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!!!

p.s. we are a Batman family!
  • acoustictones
    Options
    Awesome!
  • pacsqueen
    Options
    I started using MFP and have stayed under my calorie limit 99% of the time. Biggest change I did was I stopped eating wheat and I don't replace it with non-wheat items. Wheat really isn't a good food; it is addictive, makes belly fat, and makes you feel lousy. I feel a MILLION times better not eating it. In fact, I avoid most grains now. I also got off the couch. Started by walking then I started jogging. Went to a nearby cemetery to jog because I was too embarrassed to run 10 feet than walk where my neighbors could see me. It's still a work in progress but I am getting a better each day.
  • kats1957
    kats1957 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You will achieve your goal, whatever you decide that will be!
  • CEMH1
    CEMH1 Posts: 33
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the amazing work!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!!!!:wink: you look wonderful
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Thanks for the inspiration; I just put the cookie back in the jar :)
  • sbellemans
    Options
    Looking great lady. Keep up the good work
  • lauramblair
    lauramblair Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look fantastic!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look wonderful!!
  • 250gorilla
    250gorilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Super job congrats! You look great. What is the calories you try to eat? How much do you exercise ? Just wondering?
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Great job. I love the picture of you holding up the turkey. What a cute idea for a progress photo. Keep up the fantastic work. You are doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!