3rd shift help

Options
I work 3rd shift (11p-7a) and I'm still not sure when to start my food for each day. Any thoughts, facts, opinions, experiences?

Replies

• rayfu75
    rayfu75 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I log midnight to midnight. Works for me when I'm a daywalker on my nights off. I work 2 twelves and 2 eights. 6pm-6am and 10pm-6am
    Sundays I usually have the least amount of intake since that is the start of my week. Mornings when I get home I'll usually have "meal 1" for the day before I try to sleep. Getting up and off to work I won't eat until I'm at work and I'll have two meals usually with a few snacks thrown in. Nights off I will have a breakfast lunch and dinner on a normal day person type schedule.
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I worked overnight several times since I have been on MFP. I eat a light breakfast when I get off of work in the am before going to sleep. When I wake up in the afternoon I eat dinner. At night during work I eat a lunch type meal like a sandwich or a salad. In terms of exercise I would do either one ... before going to sleep in the am or when I woke up before dinner in the afternoon.