Small NSV......... even while pregnant!!

So, I'm currently ready to have this baby at any minute and I've been working out through the entire pregnancy but I had been really discouraged in the amount of weight gain I had the past 3 weeks which my husband tried to assure me it was all from baby/fluid etc. and not from fat but of course it's still hard to see a drastic gain like that when I've been working out, but last night I put on some pants I hadn't worn in forever because they wouldn't fit and I tried them on and they actually fit me, used to they wouldn't fully cover the top of my butt so I couldn't wear them, but last night when I pulled them up they came up the way they're supposed to and didn't feel tight, they felt great and it was nice to have a confidence booster, I showed my husband and said look, they fit now and he says "of course they do, you've lost a lot of weight in your butt".............. so nice to hear and I'm super happy about that today!!!! :-)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!