Looking for friends so we can support each other.

Options
I'm new to this site...and love it. I feel as if it will help me on my journey to be healthier losing the extra weight.....I just need some supportive friends along the way. I will also br there to support you. Thanks Christine :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sanrog
    sanrog Posts: 68
    Options
    Hi Christine - Welcome! I have been on here for a couple of months and love it. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site...and love it. I feel as if it will help me on my journey to be healthier losing the extra weight.....I just need some supportive friends along the way. I will also br there to support you. Thanks Christine :flowerforyou:

Christine, you've come to the right place!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: I've never found so much support ever!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: I'll be happy to send you a request and look forward to seeing your progress. :happy:
  • surfbunny
    Options
    Hi Christine,

I'm new here too and it is great!
    And everybody has been really supportive so far.
    Have to say, after just a week, I'm 3lb lighter - it does work!

Add me as a friend and we can help each other out!

;o)
  • robinbird1
    Options
    HI Christine -

I am new myself - just today i stumbled upon this site and signed up right away :) I am learning as I go and would like to be your friend. Seems you been a bit longer, so maybe you can teach me a thing or two :)
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been on MFP for 3 weeks now..and it's a GREAT place for support. I LOVE IT and all my friends on here! Such great motivators :) Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding everyone...the more support the better.
    Christine.