Finally posting because I'm so happy today :)

Options
Hi, my name is Tami and I've been on this journey since April of this year. I never really write on these boards but today is so special I have to. Today I got to change all three numbers on my weight! I'm officially 198 down from 274 in April. I haven't seen a 1 since middle school. :) I know I still have some to go but I'm just excited to never see a 2 again. Being 5'9 I'm so close to my goal (which could change once I get there) that I can taste victory. Aggghhhhh ONEDERLAND!

Replies

• Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    That is sooo great!! Congratulations on making it to onederland. 76 pounds is an amazing loss and you should be so proud of yourself!!! You have made it so far and should be able to get the rest of the way to your goal with ease. You are a Rockstar!!!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    That so freaking awesome!! I'm very happy for you & you look great! I joined in April too - I'm at 270# now after losing 56# so far. I can't wait to meet you in Onederland!
  • manders7969
    manders7969 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    AwEsOmE!!!!!:happy:
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling...
  • linzchapates
    Options
    Fantastic news!!! Good for you, congrats Onderland is a nice place =)
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a spectacular loss - you should be really proud of your achievement so far. :flowerforyou:
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! I can hear the excitement in your post! Great job!
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You should be happy and proud - congratulations :)
  • BethBeaman
    BethBeaman Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a major accomplishment! I started this journey at 255 pounds & am now at 175! This is the smallest I've been since I was pregnant with my first daughter
    25 years ago! Keep going! You can do it!
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    That's a great milestone! Great job!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • jar819
    jar819 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Awesome job!! I am whittling away and I'm hoping to see "Onederland" soon! Thanks for sharing!!:smile:
  • lnvanwyk
    lnvanwyk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just weighed myself and I've lost 15 pounds (this time) down from 335 to 262. I've got a long ways to go, but it seems to get easier the more you do it. keep up the great work!
  • Mirelle82
    Options
    Thats Fantastic! Well Done and keep going :happy:
  • fraklein
    fraklein Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyyy! I'm still working toward ONEDERLAND myself, but I'm happy today because my fasting blood glucose is 90, the lowest its been in over three years. Hard work DOES pay off!!!
  • gretchen888
    Options
    Awesome....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    YAY!!! SUPER WELL DONE! That's such an awesome achievement and so nice to read here too.
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to see the one instead of the 2! Love hearing success stories like yours. Makes me realize I am not alone and I can do it!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm happy for you! And your story gives me hope :)