Looking for new friends

Options
Hey everyone,

I recently came back to MFP after a bit of an absense and putting back on 2 of the 5 kgs I lost the first time round.

Anyway, on coming back I have discovered only 1 of my original friends is still active.

I added a couple of new people yesterday, but would love some more.

I am currently on 1,500 calories a day, trying to not eat too many empty calories and instead eat lots of delicious superfoods.

After the last week I feel like I am just constantly eating fruit and vegetables. Of course I am also eating meat and dairy and eggs.

And chocolate.

I want to be healthier, but I am not prepared to give up my happiness for it. That is not true health.

So the chocolate is staying. :P

Replies

• rCatheriner
    rCatheriner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! This is my second time back as well. I started back up in April after about 6 months hiatus. You did better than me- I gained back everything I had lost, plus a few more pounds. This time around seems to be going better. Anyways, I will definitely friend you and if anyone else reading this is looking for an active friend, feel free to add me!

P.S. Chocolate stays for me too :-)
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Always looking for some new active friends. I find that a lot of my friends lose interest and deactivate after a few months.
  • rebeccaaa_elizabeth
    Options
    Welcome back! I've just started using MFP again 2 weeks ago. Feel free to add me - the more support, the better! :)
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I'm back again as well! Feel free to add me:)
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Any kiwis or aussies around?