holding the fat, LET the mentality go...

Options
hav you ever noticed that heavy people REALLY dont eat that much, and u always hear.."im not hungry" i dont eat" i dont know whats wrong" omy goodness...i was my biggest enemy, i use to think this way at 35% body fat size 14 now at size 6 136lb i EAT!! i didnt realize that WHEN U DONT eat its because u have a dead metabolism...but i thought I DONT want to b hungry! cause i liked to eat CHEESEBURGERS! LOL anyways YES i had to adjust my food and eat mostly foods that God provided us, BUT I WILL hav cake, or cheat here and there! so u dont have to LIVE a life of hell, thats not what eating healthy is suppose to mean, YUCKY food, quite the opposite, ITS energggggggggggy foods :) anwyays i just wanted to share! :*

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    so very true. It is one of those cases you have to actually eat to lose fat.
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    I eat whatever I want to eat, I just do it in moderation. I don't eat a serving of ice cream every single night, or a burger from BK every day...just every once and a while. I am not denying myself the "goodies" I just don't eat it all the time. If I denied myself stuff like that I would fail and binge on it and lose ALL progress I have made.
  • osram34
    osram34 Posts: 54
    Options
    a snickers anyone??? :D thats my cheat snack!!! i cant seem to stay away from that freaking candy bar but at the end of the day the bf% keeps droping and m% up.... Weight is besides the point so thats pretty much a true story.... EAT EAT EAT
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I agree. It's so difficult to reprogram your mind from what we have always thought which was Eat less lose weight when it's not the case. I used to hardly ever eat, but when I did it was terrible food. I no longer ever have the desire to eat that type of food, I haven't eaten fast food in almost 6 months now and I feel GREAT!!!
  • DeeMonjure2B
    DeeMonjure2B Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LOVE it hunny! Goooooooo tell it on the mountain! I still get so aggrevated when my mom says, I just cant get it off ........... I hardly eat anything! (D.K .STILL does it too grrrrrrrrrrrr) WTH????? Its crazy and hard for people to grasp unless they actually change it and can see it for themselves. Im glad you put this up for the people who JUST DONT GET IT!