exercises at home for tummy??

Options
hi everyone i would like to know what exercises i can do at home while caring for my son? i cant go to a gym and dont have money for equipment. any ideas on what i can do especially to help get rid of a flabby tummy??

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Fitness is only part of the equation when getting rid of tummy flab. Nutrition is 90% of your success so you'll really want to work on cleaning up your diet to get the fat off. Secondly, there are TONS of free online sites that will give you workouts you can do in the comfort of your own home. Just Google "Body Rock TV", "Booty Camp TV" and just "free online workouts" in general and you'll get a TON of options! :)
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Look up the New Rules of Lifting For Women. Most people will tell you that spot training is not the way to go..... you need to do training for your whole body to help boost your metabolism and kickstart fat burning and then you'll see a difference in your midsection. Search for it on the forums for "results" alot of women have lost a lot of tummy "fluffiness" using this program.

Also, High Intensity Interval Training is great for burning fat. I agree with PinkCoconut... they say abs are made in the kitchen! Good luck!
  • kater86
    Options
    Take him for walks. Gets you exercise and gets him fresh air.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Fork Putdowns and Dinner Table Pushaways. Do some reading... New Rules of Lifting for Women... you're welcome... :tongue:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    There's loads of bodyweight resistance stuff you can do at home, get googling!
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    hi everyone i would like to know what exercises i can do at home while caring for my son? i cant go to a gym and dont have money for equipment. any ideas on what i can do especially to help get rid of a flabby tummy??

Diet will help the most for that area