Any younger people on here? teens/early 20s?

Replies

• beccagood95
    beccagood95 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm 18! Anyone is welcome to add me! :)
  • tiddles_yeah
    tiddles_yeah Posts: 117 Member
    Im 21, female

I just created this profile. Im looking to gain muscle and increase my strength. Everyone feel free to add me
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    I'm 20! Add away :wink:
  • zcarpenter91
    zcarpenter91 Posts: 51 Member
    Im 22 everyone feel free to add this guy!
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    20 here! :) And agreed, I don't diet as much as just watch my calories and go for IIFYM. I use it mostly to track my exercise and keep numbers in check!
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Hi! I'm Moose, 19! Anyone feel free to friend, but I just need to warn you that I do have eating difficulties, so if you have a problem with that or tend to struggle yourself, maybe better not to friend <3
  • 24 here, people add me too!
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    I'm 20 :)
  • I'm 20. feel free to add me
  • nvaughn7
    nvaughn7 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey 22 here! Looking for friends too :):) You can never have enough motivation when you're trying to lose weight!
  • 23 and trying to re joing the military would be cool to get some younger friends on here
  • ArmyWife0523
    ArmyWife0523 Posts: 28 Member
    23 here :)
  • ArmyWife0523
    23 and trying to re joing the military would be cool to get some younger friends on here

what branch? Im trying my best to get to where I need to be weight wise, ive always wanted to join the Airforce! Not 100% sure if I am yet but would really like to!! Good luck to you!
  • going in the army as Infantryman thats what i was in the marines I joined when I was 17 got hurt got out and gained a bunch of weght.
  • ArmyWife0523
    going in the army as Infantryman thats what i was in the marines I joined when I was 17 got hurt got out and gained a bunch of weght.

Well good luck to you!! :)
  • _Elainee
    _Elainee Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 19! Add me c:
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    20 :)
  • im 22 u may add me to this I need support as well
  • okgal247
    okgal247 Posts: 68 Member
    24, feel free to add me
  • Anyone can add me too! I love giving motivation!