Turbo Jam

Options
ChubbyBunny
ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
Would I log that under kickboxing or just general aerobics?

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Would I log that under kickboxing or just general aerobics?
  • trishastarr
    Options
    It depends on which workout you are doing.... any of the cardio parties... i usually put them under kick boxing but fat blaster for example doesn't have as much kick boxing... so i put that under aerobics.
  • kitty6
    kitty6 Posts: 24
    Options
    I just wanted to say, I love Turbo Jam :love: . I can't believe the results I have gotten from doing it.. I have to say it is the funnest workout I have ever done. Have you had good results from doing it? I'm also glad you started this thread. I just joined yesterday, and I was wondering what I would post my Turbo Jam workouts under!!
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. I've been using it for 3wks, and i'm seeing great results. I haven't learned the Cardio Party one yet. I have just moved to the Turbo Sculpt. I'd say it depends on which workout your doing, I have been putting Aerobics-Heavy for the 20 minute workout. But if anyone else has a better idea, i'd also like to know which workout goes under which category.:smile:
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have been logging the cardio party as high impact aerobics. Once I get the heart rate monitor that I ordered I will let you know how the cals compare.
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Awesome, thanks you guys.
  • kitty6
    kitty6 Posts: 24
    Options
    What would you log the Lower Body Jam, Booty Skulpt, and the Ab Jam, and Turbo Skulpt under? Would it be wieght lifting? There really isn't alot of cardio on those workouts, but I do work up a good sweat..