Weird NSV!

Options
This happened a week (or two?) ago, but I think it's my first NSV ever. I gave my cat the ring off the milk jug to play with and she kept knocking it underneath the chifferobe and then tearing at the carpet trying to get it out, so I had to get down and reach under the chifferobe to get it out for her. When I first started having to do that my arm wouldn't go far enough under it and I had to get a pen to extend my reach. The other day when I go to retrieve it (AGAIN) I stuck my arm under there all the way up to the elbow (three times!) and was able to reach her toy without the pen!

It's a weird one, I know, but I am oddly amused and pleased by it.

Replies

• tamika4life
    tamika4life Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Sounds like you're making progress!! Keep it up!
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good job! I love my quirky, weird NSV's!
  • AnotherOrangeCat
    Options
    This is a really cool one! :happy: I find these "accidental confirmations" even more inspiring than numbers on the scale, or more straightforward things :flowerforyou:
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter in what form your NSVs come as long as they do! A win is a win!! I still get excited when I go into a bathroom stall & have room to actually move in there now, you have no clue how happy that makes me lol Congrats!
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Good for you! (and lucky you having a cat - we miss our cat terribly. We moved country and left her with my mother in law).
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    This is a really cool one! :happy: I find these "accidental confirmations" even more inspiring than numbers on the scale, or more straightforward things :flowerforyou:

I completely agree! Congrats!

My most recent one is having to alter all of my necklaces from last winter. I hadn't accessorized much with necklaces and realized mine hang way too low.
  • Divine2013
    Options
    Congrats!

By the way, what does NSV stand for?
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

By the way, what does NSV stand for?

Non-scale victory.

Awesome for you, OP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!