How many calories does the 30day shred burn?

Options
13»

Replies

• Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I know I am late to this subject but I found a site that will calculate circuit training by weight.

http://www.self.com/calculatorsprograms/calculators/caloriesburned/circuit_training

I'm 199 lbs as of today and it say 20 minutes is 252 calories burned
  • KaylDD
    KaylDD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The more you weigh, the more energy is needed during exercise, thus the more calories burned :) In other words, if you weigh more, you burn more cals during your workout. I weigh 160 and it says I burn 213 cals doing 22 mins of circuit training. (The 30 Day Shred DVD is actually 22 mins, not 20). Someone who weighs more, will burn more.
  • lisa151088
    lisa151088 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Got my ft4
    Watch on and level 2 burned 250cals :)
  • taebee1990
    Options
    Well it really depends on how much you weigh. When I first did it, I had a heart rate monitor, and it told me about 450-500 calories a day (depending on how much effort I put in to it). But I also weighed 250 pounds, so it may be different depending on how much you weigh. Try to measure it against other things you know the calories of. Such as running for 30 mins (do you feel the same burn and stress as doing the 30 days shred). Or, moreover, get a heart rate monitor. They are a little pricey, but I found decent ones on Amazon.