Need friends/motivation.. 100+ to lose!

Options
Hey, I'm Courtney.. I haven't been active much on MFP.. but I'm looking to change that... right now I currently have 3 friends..lol.. i just want people with similar weight loss goals so we can help motivate each other..if i can find someone to help motivate offline that would be great too..

Replies

• dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Heyy Courtney I'm Morgann and we are in the same boat...I'm about to add you!!
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 pounds to lose. I am only on Day 3 and hopefully by day 365 I will be at my goal! Good luck with your journey!
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey hey welcome ive been on here for 3months now currently lost 14kg and counting,feel free to add me all the best..
  • ericaismotivated
    Options
    Hey Courtney!

I have 102 pounds to lose and I have not been very active on here either. I have been seeing a weight doctor to help in my weight loss journey. I really recommend it, if you can scrape up some extra change to go. (I certainly know that is how I have to do it) But he has assured me that this site and becoming active on it will definitely help in my weight loss journey! I added you as a friend((:

-Erica
  • WashingUpLiquid
    Options
    I have 70lbs to lose not quite 100 but not too far off, im 22 and from the UK feel free to add me :-)
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome! I'm on here everyday, feel free to add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I still have 85-90 left to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I have about another 50 to lose . I'm open to requests. I log on every day.
  • jessiej1980
    Options
    Anyone wanting an extra support buddy, feel free to add me :)
  • almomnc
    almomnc Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am almost at the halfway point for my 100+ journey. I have tried this a few times before but I never put really got involved with the MFP community. It has been very helpful this time. I have been keeping this lifestyle change for 7 months and still feel motivated. It's the daily comments or someone noticing the days that I have logged in a row or anything that keeps my coming back. Feel free to add me. I do well with the support and offer the same in return.
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 100+, and comment pretty frequently - anyone trying to lose a lot of weight can definitely feel free to add me!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I have about 40-50 left to lose... but the overall goal is over 100lbs. There are loads of high losers on this site that are full of useful info and motivation. Feel free to add me too :)