40 lbs lost...pix!

Options
2»

Replies

• peej44
    peej44 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic (love your style...especially the green shoes)! Thanks for posting pics and your encouraging words...your happiness is contagious :)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look younger and happier in your pictures!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look fantastic, you look like you have one super fun life! Great work! :)
  • MrsG1994
    MrsG1994 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yippee! You are a beautiful girl. Get some clothes from Good Will or Salvation Army to tide you over. So much fun to buy cheap smaller clothes.
  • Shaquana2
    Options
    Well done. Now you're glowing inside and out.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Great work keep it up!
  • This is so inspiring! Hard work pays off!
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    cute pics! good job!
  • Lannister80
    Options
    Aww, you guys!! *BLUSHING*

My coworker (who lost 200 lbs with bariatric surgery) recommended an excellent thrift store to buy some in-between clothes. It IS my birthday Sat, so hey, why not...

Thanks for all the compliments on my style, too!! I love fashion, but it's always so hard to put things together when you're a major pear in the early 20s sizes. And yes, in my friend's wedding, her husband wanted everyone to wear Converse (she didn't, but we all happily did!).

My (skinny) husband and I really do have a fun life. He's classic Joker at NY and Philly Comic Con, and just debuted Robb Stark from Game of Thrones. We were an awesome Sweeney Todd and Mrs Lovett in '09. Now, I can start having more fun with cosplay! I intend to treat myself to a custom made Daria costume when I reach my goal (can't say I don' t have the look).
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    <3 all the cosplay geeks on here! I expect Daria pictures when you reach your goal.
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge change! You look fabulous!!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous is as gorgeous does! And so you are!
  • Lannister80
    Options
    Thank you all! And I'm happy to connect with anyone else that may have similar goals or who are just looking for support. I've realized over this year just how important that is to have someone to even virtual high five, haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!