Half Way There (with pictures)

Options
2»

Replies

• spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and great idea with the turkeys!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic....love the pictures. The Turkey idea picture was brilliant. You look mazing. I may borrow your turkey picture idea to mail to my TOPS friends.

Shirley in Oregon
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT. This is my first week back to MFP and I can't wait to log in my weight when the week is up. Keep up the good work. Perhaps I will have success this time around.
  • mollykaren
    Options
    Amazing, a real inspiration for the people on here. Keep it up you look fab! x
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!!!

Keep it up... I look forward to seeing you reach your goal! You can do it!
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!! YOU LOOK SO HAPPY!!!!!! Love the pictures of you with the turkeys and I hope to see you with the lobsters in the future:-)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Great idea on holding what you've lost in other products. I am sure you feel great. Congrats on the weight loss.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing !!!
  • helpmeet2day
    helpmeet2day Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job and thanks. Keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
  • KingaS32
    Options
    That's amazing I'm happy for you :)
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP and have stayed under my calorie limit 99% of the time. Biggest change I did was I stopped eating wheat and I don't replace it with non-wheat items. Wheat really isn't a good food; it is addictive, makes belly fat, and makes you feel lousy. I feel a MILLION times better not eating it. In fact, I avoid most grains now. I also got off the couch. Started by walking then I started jogging. Went to a nearby cemetery to jog because I was too embarrassed to run 10 feet than walk where my neighbors could see me. It's still a work in progress but I am getting a better each day.

Thank you for sharing your inspiring you journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!