Tall and Large Frame Girls

Options
2»

Replies

• karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft tall and my goal weight is 11 stone. (154lbs) Possibly less depending on how I look at that weight. I'm doing strength training now, which I haven't before, so I'm hoping to look better at a higher weight.

I have weighed less than this, 9.5 stone at my lowest, but that's too low for me really as I have a fairly broad frame and look a bit ill.
  • emeraldvssilver
    emeraldvssilver Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"8.5
    Start weight: 275
    Current weight: 249

And I want to get to 200 by my graduation in July!

From there I'm gonna try and lose another 25 so I'll have lost a solid 100 lbs, and I'll finally have a healthy BMI :) I'm looking forward to it even though it is a long way to go!
  • ann_drop
    Options
    5'10 and goal will be 170-180 (I have size 12 feet and can palm a basketball so that would make me a large frame;-)

I have lost 117 pounds since January 15, 2013 - the day my doctor bluntly told me "loose weight or die". Lots of workouts, sweat and healthy eating.

I was a former collegiate athlete decades ago and at my fittest was 160. (had body fat % in the low teens back than).
  • Kate814
    Kate814 Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' and at this height have pretty much always been between 140-150, though before I starting taking my diet and workouts seriously, I "appeared" to be overweight at 150.

I'm 140 lb now and most people believe I've lost 20-40 pounds, when in reality it was only ten at the most. My goal now is not about weight, but rather measurements and how I feel.
  • PandaRhiannon
    Options
    Im 5ft 6 and my goal weight is 154 pounds :) As of right now I weigh 208pounds! Eek! I haven't set myself a time limit as I'm in the middle of my A-levels and dont want to be stressing about my weight and exams!