PMS!

Options
I want to punch someone, cry, and stuff my face with chocolate all at the same time. Any advice (besides working out or taking vitamins) to fight the PMS cravings? Any healthy snacks or recipes? I have NO motivation to work out but I know I should force myself ...and I probably will, but I want chocolate and I want it now!! In fact , I want to eat a whole bag of chips too. Help :( How do I not ruin my diet tonight? Lol!!

Replies

• MACnificence
    MACnificence Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    have some god damn chocolate! make it fit your calories sit back and enjoy :D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I had cheesecake for lunch. It was actually my whole lunch. Surprisingly kept me full until 3pm too. And I still have plenty of calories for dinner. Just fit it in your day!
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Take a midol and get over it? It will only ruin your diet if you let it.
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Punch someone, cry, and then stuff your face with veggies then. Maybe. I don't know. Take a nap?
  • GGut
    GGut Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you can punch me if you'd like.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow! They have a choclate caramel truffle ice cream bar that is only 100 calories. They also have chocolate candy bars that are only 100 or 150 calories. The ice cream bar is actually really good, doesn't taste like diet food. Weight watchers has a few icecream bars that are around the same calorie content that are pretty good too. I don't think I could handle my diet if I didn't have Skinny Cow!
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    thanks! Skinny Cow sounds great. I'm in a little bit better mood. LOL I worked out a bit and ended up melting a couple squares of dark chocolate in the microwave and dipping strawberries in it! It was actually very satisfying and not bad on the calories either. I'm glad I forced myself to go to the gym. It definitely helped me eat a healthier dinner too. Although I wouldn't mind punching you a bit GGut ;)
  • MondayMaybe
    MondayMaybe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I SO feel your pain! I have exactly the same situation here. Totally giving in to PMS, though :( Even on a regular day i am a recovering chocolate addict, but during PMS - forget about it... the best i can, is to somehow try and fit it in my calories and then make up for it with work out as soon as i am able to...