21 y/o female looking to loose 15 lbs

Options
Hey everyone! I'm looking for motivation and support to loose 15 very unwanted lbs that doesn't suit my 5'3 frame. I've been fairly active for the last 4-5 years, working out at least 3 to 4 times a week. However the scale has still gone up for the past 3 years. i've lost some then gained more back. This is a great way for me to be aware of what I'm putting into my mouth, stay focused and reach and maintain my goal weight. Looking forward to giving and receiving support from new friends!

Replies

• margm89
    margm89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It sounds like we're in pretty similar places! I'm 5'4 and am just starting to really work at losing around 15 pounds (I'm 24). Never been on a community before and would love a buddy. Add me if you're interested!
  • supaflyrobby
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    yup! i'm in the same boat!
  • crystalhorodyski
    Options
    Hey I'm like in the same exact boat! I could totally use another buddy to keep me motivated, and I can do the same for you :)
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Feel freed to add. I have a plethora of advice and am good at keeping you on your toes :)
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Also 21 here :) I'm looking to lose about 30 lbs though. I gained due to happy weight with my relationship, depressed weight after a miscarriage and justifying crap food. I'm here every day and really try to keep myself and my friends motivated. Feel free to add me!