You are Awesome!

Options
Just got back from the gym and although it's a busy place, as usual, there are very few people there who are in the obese category. When I see someone with a lot of weight to lose working out, all I can think is...Yeah You!! Exercise is hard work for everyone (if you're doing it properly) but for some it takes more than hard work...it takes courage, and you are inspiring! It's great to see people taking the necessary steps to be healthy. So, stay focused and do it for YOU and the next time you walk into a gym and feel judged, it just might be that you are being judged...AWESOME!

Replies

• Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Agreed ! :happy:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I love this!

I really prefer working out at a gym because I get inspiration from all the different people at different levels of fitness. :smile:

Moral of the story: KEEP GOING!
  • healthcounts
    Options
    love to workout, my job is very physical. So, logically I'd think I'd have the inside track on burning calories.
    Well, as long as I am eating wholesome raw foods and also balancing physical workouts with yoga. I hear pilates is a great strengthing workout. I am trying little bit of everything and find walking 1 hour in the evening after an early supper to be very beneficial to my loss! Life is good, I use to think too many choices was alot of work to find what works for my body and lifestyle.
    Amazing that I do not have to spend alot of money on my health. thanks for the support!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOOOOVE seeing heavy ladies (my gym is all women) at the gym. I think "WELCOME! GOOD FOR YOU! YOU CAN DO IT!" and all the other stupid crap (from my heart) I tell all of you all day :)

Charmagne