Looking for friends

Options
Hiiii
Looking for friends. Trying to lose 30lbs before my 25th birthday with a long term goal of losing a little over 100lbs next yr.
Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Think of me as the old you coming back with an important message... EXERCISE! I wish my old me would have told me to get over my bad self and exercise. That I didn't need to like it. I just needed to do it. I just needed to realize that my body needed it. Everything else will fall into place once you get exercise down as a habit.
  • AutumnKiisses
    Options
    Thank You!!! I told myself that today no matter how bad the pain was. Now it is the matter of habit.
  • joyradkamakros
    Options
    Hello! I myself am trying to loose 25/30 lb. by my birthday , but I will be turning 42. I'm at 171 now and want to get down to 125 by this time next year. My birthday is in May. I don't think that 25 lb.'s is to much in 6 months. Good luck on your goal, and if you want to add me as a buddy, that would be great.

Joy
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I am turning 25 in just over a month. I want to finally get back under 70kg (154 pounds) by then.
  • strawberrycrisp89
    Options
    I am trying to lose the 50lbs I packed on after my son ...feel free to add me! =]
  • JannaMareeDG
    Options
    Heya! This is so so true and is something that I am really struggling with at the moment!!! Can we be friends - I really need the motivation!!!
  • JannaMareeDG
    Options
    What a wonderful goal! I have much less to lose but am finding it equally difficult! friends?