FAT DAYS=(

Options
why do I feel and look fatter on some days than others?? GRRRRRRRRR it's so frusterating!

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    (((hugs))) I know that feeling x
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    I'm right there with you today

and i had such high hopes :(
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    It's the gravitation effect the sun and moon has on mirrors. *wink*
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I know! I have FAT DAYS at least once a week... They aren't good! I feel like I do all for nothing... THEN, I have a skinny day and forget all those fat days in a flash! LOL
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    When I have a fat day I take out my contacts
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    do you have more skinny days than fat days?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Damn I double posted:blushing:
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    do you have more skinny days than fat days?

yes - but I bump into walls
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    Isn't that crazy how one day you can look in the mirror and see the slim you
    and the next, notice only the fat you thought was gone.

I think that is why I am finding it hard knowing when to stop losing weight now
    that I have reached/surpassed my original goal, I am thrilled with the pounds lost,
    but not sure if I should go a bit further or stop.

And people at work tell me to stop, that I am tall and carry my weight well and did not
    need to lose weight in the first place. But I know when I was carrying too much
    weight around.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Don't trust your feelings. They're lying to you.

I can feel super thin one minute and the next minute I can feel like a house. I remind myself that there is no way I'm any bigger than I was a minute ago. That my changed perception is flawed. I'm the same size this minute as I was the last.

Often these 'feelings' are triggered by seeing someone smaller than me (or some other insecurity-enducing trigger). I stop, take a breath, remind myself that my worth and my size are NOT related and that I can feel great about myself today, as is, even though there are (GASP!) people in this world who are thinner than I am.

Charmagne
  • suemorgan
    Options
    LOL. I have a fat day every day, thats why i am here so i can start to have not so fat days x
  • surfbunny
    Options
    Charmagnechi those are wise words!

That said, the one thing GUARANTEED to give me fat feelings is varying sizes in clothes shops!
    How can I be two sizes bigger 100 paces down the high street???

It's not fair and it's not right!

;o)