Question

Options
o2blori
o2blori Posts: 168 Member
What kind of people do you chose to have in your life? And what influence do they have on you?

Replies

• AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Positive people with a great outlook on life and who aren't affraid to take some risks to reap the great rewards.
    I don't want to surround myself with people who are always debbie downers.
  • healthcounts
    Options
    I love to be with people who can laugh at themselves and not take themselves to serious. However, I think there is a time to mourn, cry and sometimes complain. Helpig others bounce back or hear some say they are unhappy is okay. It is not my place to judge their pain or suffering. I can offer a hug, an ear to listen and sometimes leaving some alone is all I can do at times.
    But my Happy is mine and there is always enough to share. We are born with our feelings and it is our responsibilty to deal with them the best we can.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I have people who truly want good things in their lives and avoid drama at all cost. I need people who have a positive influence of me. I have a daughter to take care of. I don't have time to take care of dramatic needy friends.

I know that sounds bad. I am always, always there for my friends and family, but I beleive there are some people who thrive on the bad things in life and need the attention and I can't deal with that.
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with you all. Life is too short to continue to focus on the negative aspects in life. It is true, that with every negative comes a positive, you just have to look for it.

You all are amazing. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. :-)